Thank you so much for inquiring about my BETTER & BEYOND Program. This is such a great program and I am thrilled to begin this journey with you!
Do you feel that no matter what you do, you cannot lose weight? Do you feel like you are doing all the right things and making no progress? Are you tired physically and feel as if your days are missing something? Have listened to the age-old myth telling you to eat less and exercise more?
In order to lose weight in a healthy manner and create your own healthy lifestyle, you must implement certain things. We must eat the right food, at the right time, for the right reason. This is not a diet. I am not going to tell you what to eat, ask you to weigh yourself or count your calories. You will NEVER hear me say all you have to do is eat less and exercise more. This program will give you the tools to learn to listen to your body and eat intuitively. You will not go hungry or feel deprived. You will feed your body whole, nutrient dense foods to fuel you for the day. This program will focus on controlling your carbohydrate intake, and engaging in strength and metabolic training. We will focus on controlling our carbohydrate intake and have lower carb and higher carb days and learn to focus on our macros (carbs/proteins/fats). We will have room for discretionary calories on strength training days so you can enjoy a treat and live your life. Controlling your carbs and following the workouts I provide will set you up for success.
You will also add the third element of gaining a healthy balanced lifestyle, learning to be intentional with your time and listening to your heart. Finding what makes your heart shine will be the cherry on top of finding your healthy balance. You will take care of YOU which will reduce your stress and provide you with energy to take care of your family, friends, work, community and church. You can do the things you were meant to do each and every day.
What is included with the Better & Beyond program?
- a complete explanation and guide to follow
- 6 weeks of detailed workouts to do at home or in a gym
- Daily access to me, your coach and cheerleader, through a private Facebook page. Ask me anything!
- How to calculate your macronutrients
- Online accountability group via our private Facebook group
- Coaching for you to Eat MORE & Exercise LESS! This is KEY!
- Detailed Instructions on Macros
- Weekly motivation for your “heart”
- Encouragement for a Gluten Free & Dairy Free Lifestyle and enjoy flexibility to enjoy your treats on the appropriate day.
- Tried and True, Challenging Workouts for you to do at HOME or in a GYM
- Coaching to learn how to follow a Carb Controlled way of eating to develop your own healthy lifestyle habits
- Homework to challenge you to listen to your self and find ways to grow and pursue what fulfills you from the heart
- Methods to help you learn to eat intuitively so you listen to your body and feed it what it needs when it needs it
- Tools to help you create your own Best Healthy Lifestyle so you are Better now and Beyond
Next Round Begins April 1!
Reserve your spot today by signing up below! If you are registered, you will receive an email the Monday morning of prep week with all the details on getting started.
Questions about BETTER & BEYOND
Q: What does carb controlling mean?
Controlling your carbohydrate intake with low carb days, moderate, and high carb days. This pattern can restart your metabolism and make your body begin using fat as fuel as opposed to stored up glycogen. You begin seeing more energy and have controlled hunger. You will begin to feel more balanced.
Q: Do I have to have a gym membership to be a part of this program?
No. I offer gym AND home workout plans. If you choose to workout at home, you will need a set of dumbells that you consider challenging.
Q: Do I have to follow a strict meal plan?
I provide guidelines for each day of our food cycle, however, I do not tell you WHAT to eat but rather HOW to eat. I explain how to calculate your macros but it’s your responsibility to eat foods you enjoy!
Q: How long is this program?
This is a 6 week program that begins with an Intro Week so you actually get an extra week.
Q:What makes this diet different?
This is NOT a diet! This is a program enabling you to gain the tools to create your own healthy balanced lifestyle! This is a lifestyle that you will have from now on.
Q:Can a beginner do the workouts?
The workouts are designed for ALL fitness levels with prompts for Beginners, folks that are already Active and folks with No Limits, meaning already active with no injuries or physical limitations.
Are you ready to begin?