1. I’m beginning today with my favorite exercise of all time! Truly! There’s a good reason I love squats. They work so many different muscles at once, they can be done ANYWHERE, and almost anyone can do them and EVERYONE who does them benefits. Yep. Love some squats. So, keep in mind these couple of things when planning your workout-
2. I have an answer to a very burning embarrassing problem. Am I the only one out there who has dozens of ruined white t-shirts? Ruined from nasty yellow arm pit stains? I bet you do but you might be too embarrassed to admit it – or at least in public. That’s not me, you know. I’m happy to share so I can also share a solution! The Fitbottomed Girls have the answer at http://fitbottomedgirls.com/2012/01/how-to-remove-those-yucky-yellow-armpit-stains/. Check it out!
3. I have been asked recently about how I make my smoothies. Thanks to our new Vitamixer we have them daily! Fitness Magazine printed some really good sounding recipes here http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/drinks/healthy-choices/healthy-and-refreshing-smoothie-recipes/. They sound really good and likely better than mine as I tend to throw in whatever we have fresh! Some do turn out better than others! I still haven’t gotten the rest of the family to enjoy any smoothie that has any tinge of green in it. I’ll keep trying . . .
4. I haven’t gotten a chance to try this yet, but I’m hoping to make Kath’s Maple Sesame Almonds over the weekend. Check out the recipe here http://www.KathEats.com/maple-sesame-almonds. Don’t they look delicious?
5. Favorite quote from the week:
Two are better off than one, because together they can work more effectively. If one of them falls down, the other can help him up. . . Two people can resist an attack that would defeat one person alone. A rope made of three cords is hard to break.
Also, thanks for all of the comments on my last post. I appreciate them so! Even the Husband said that one was a little personal, so thanks for letting me hear from you!